What is the coverage of the Non Patent Literature (NPL) database
Modified on: Tue, 29 Sep, 2020 at 12:32 AM
Questel’s Non-Patent Literature archive includes (updated bi-monthly) :
- 150 million publications from 50,000+ journals and reviews (50+ document types: journal articles, conferences, thesis, books, posters, grey literature, reports, etc.).
- Main data sources: Crossref, PubMed, DOAJ, Arxiv, Pascal-Francis, + 200 targeted archives and university repositories
- Multisectorial: Life sciences, Computer sciences, Chemicals, Environment, Engineering, Physics, Materials, Telco, Earth Sciences, etc.
- 322,000 clinical trials (interventional and observational studies from clinicaltrials.gov).
- 260,000 grants and collaborative projects: European Framework programs for Research & Innovation (FP 5, 6, 7 & H2020); American projects (SBIR, STTR).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.