This article continues the Unitary Patent general topic, further to the data description & the legal status event search.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- If you are used to create an alert, then this is the classical procedure originally detailed here: Setting up alerts
- Using update codes in alerts (-> LGUP = weekly only).
- alerts can be set up to monitor new information entered into the Orbit Intelligence databases,
- they allow you to be notified on new patent data within a certain technology field, from specific competitors, or to monitor selected patents,
- only the 1000 first results will be available for each execution of an alert.
- Perform a search from the new advanced search form or the command line, then:
> go to ‘search history‘,
> click on ‘Alert‘ button,
> uncheck ‘Retrieve records once they have an abstract‘,
> add ‘ LGUP ‘ code in the update code field.
- Select results delivery format.