Preamble : How to read BioSequence results?
- On the right panel, a new tab has been created to show the alignments, the Alignment tab (1).
- The alignments are organized by query sequence (2).
- For each query sequence, a graphical representation of each unique sequence match is shown (3).
- All matches for a query can be shown/hidden by clicking on the small triangle next to the query name (4).
- It is headed by the list of identical sequence identifiers within the current family and their claimed status (disclosed or claimed) (5).
- The graphic representation is designed to give you a very quick idea about the match. It shows all the match’s main scores, alignment coordinates as well as frames or strands.